Re: Europa-List: Back up engine instruments

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Back up engine instruments
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:26:10
Bud thanks

Dang! it was indeed my plan to run two instruments off the same sender.

The issue was the uncommanded reboot on  flight two weekends ago.  The unit
performed as normal last weekend when I flew so it is working.    In fact
this makes it more difficult because intermittent faults are harder to
track down.

Anyway I have sent my diagnostic file to Dynon and am waiting for a
response.     I went through the normal trouble shooting with a contact who
has the same set and is also a software engineer.   No anomalies found.
And ensured that the software is the same version.

So levil is the back up flight instrument.

The other option is the SkyView assist option.  This would I think permit
the EMS to send data to a phone without the pfd...but I need more info.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744