Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 17:04:07

Hi Roger,
 The manufacturer is going to do another run after Christmas once we have
sufficient
numbers and the Mod from LAA is approved.
Will put your name on the list.
Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 21/12/2017, at 8:45 AM, Roger Grainger <roger47grainger@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Tim Ward,
>
> I am very interested in one of your aluminium Europa fuel filler pipes, I
> recently
had to cut mine off to remove it only to find it was actually ok and now
require a replacement.

wrote:

>> *

>>  Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>>
>> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
>> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
>> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
>> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
>> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
>> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>>
>> HTML Version:
>>

>> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
>> 17-12-19&Archive=Europa
>>
>> Text Version:
>>

>> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
>> 17-12-19&Archive=Europa

>>  EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
>>

>>          ----------------------------------------------------------
>>                          Europa-List Digest Archive
>>                                     ---
>>                    Total Messages Posted Tue 12/19/17: 4
>>          ----------------------------------------------------------
>>

>> Today's Message Index:
>> ----------------------
>>
>>    1. 01:15 AM - Re: Re: Aluminium Elbow  (GTH)
>>    2. 03:09 AM - Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
(clivesutton)
>>    3. 06:15 AM - LAA Standard Mod for 13070 (replacement of classic fuel hose
with    aluminium) is now approved  (Pete Lawless)
>>    4. 06:35 AM - Re: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All
>> Europas
(Pete Lawless)

>> ________________________________  Message 1
>> _____________________________________
>>

>> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow
>> From: GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr>
>>

>> Le 18/12/2017  23:45, Kelvin Weston a crit :
>>> No, it's not peel ply. I think it is a tracer thread woven into the glass
>>> fabric
>> to ensure the glass is laid up in the correct orientation during the moulding
>> lay-up.
>> Kevin,
>>
>> Thank you for your answer. I must confess I have experience only with
>> carbon fiber so no lines in the layup.
>> All the best with your project.
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Gilles
>> http://contrails.free.fr
>> http://lapierre.skunkworks.free.fr
>>

>> ________________________________  Message 2
>> _____________________________________
>>

>> Subject: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All
>> Europas
>> From: "clivesutton" <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
>>

>> As you say Bob, lots of activity behind the scenes.
>>
>> MOD79 may also bring something to the party for some Europa-owners (LAA
>> aware).
>> The black silicone hoses in that MOD kit have a green fluoro fuel-resistant
>> lining.
>>
>> http://www.europa-aircraft.com/upload/Modification%20Bulletin%20No%2079%20(Issue%2003).pdf
>>
>> Liking the new look/feel and regular updates of the website btw . . .
>>

>> Read this topic online here:
>>
>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=476599#476599
>>

>> ________________________________  Message 3
>> _____________________________________
>>

>> Subject: Europa-List: LAA Standard Mod for 13070 (replacement of classic fuel
hose
>> with    aluminium) is now approved
>> From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
>>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I have just received this from Andy Draper.
>>
>> "The SM has now been signed off by Francis and its now in the system to
>> be posted on the LAA web site."
>>
>> Anyone with a Classic filler hose who wants to replace it with aluminium
>> can do so using this mod. John Archer <77alembert@gmail.com> is
>> collecting names of those wanting a replacement pipe.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Pete
>>
>> G-RMAC Classic #109

>> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All