Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17
From: Roger Grainger <roger47grainger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:45:28

Hi Tim Ward,

I am very interested in one of your aluminium Europa fuel filler pipes, I
recently
had to cut mine off to remove it only to find it was actually ok and now require
a replacement.
Can you please let me know availability and how best to proceed with ordering.

Many Thanks,
Roger Grainger
G-CICA

wrote:

> *

>   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>
> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
> 17-12-19&Archive=Europa
>
> Text Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
> 17-12-19&Archive=Europa

>   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
>

>           ----------------------------------------------------------
>                           Europa-List Digest Archive
>                                      ---
>                     Total Messages Posted Tue 12/19/17: 4
>           ----------------------------------------------------------
>

> Today's Message Index:
> ----------------------
>
>     1. 01:15 AM - Re: Re: Aluminium Elbow  (GTH)
>     2. 03:09 AM - Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
(clivesutton)
>     3. 06:15 AM - LAA Standard Mod for 13070 (replacement of classic fuel hose
with    aluminium) is now approved  (Pete Lawless)
>     4. 06:35 AM - Re: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All
> Europas
(Pete Lawless)

> ________________________________  Message 1
> _____________________________________
>

> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow
> From: GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr>
>

> Le 18/12/2017  23:45, Kelvin Weston a crit :
>> No, it's not peel ply. I think it is a tracer thread woven into the glass
>> fabric
> to ensure the glass is laid up in the correct orientation during the moulding
> lay-up.
> Kevin,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I must confess I have experience only with
> carbon fiber so no lines in the layup.
> All the best with your project.
> --
> Best regards,
> Gilles
> http://contrails.free.fr
> http://lapierre.skunkworks.free.fr
>

> ________________________________  Message 2
> _____________________________________
>

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All
> Europas
> From: "clivesutton" <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
>

> As you say Bob, lots of activity behind the scenes.
>
> MOD79 may also bring something to the party for some Europa-owners (LAA
> aware).
> The black silicone hoses in that MOD kit have a green fluoro fuel-resistant
> lining.
>
> http://www.europa-aircraft.com/upload/Modification%20Bulletin%20No%2079%20(Issue%2003).pdf
>
> Liking the new look/feel and regular updates of the website btw . . .
>

> Read this topic online here:

> ________________________________  Message 3
> _____________________________________
>

> Subject: Europa-List: LAA Standard Mod for 13070 (replacement of classic fuel
hose
> with    aluminium) is now approved
> From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
>
> Hi All
>
> I have just received this from Andy Draper.
>
> "The SM has now been signed off by Francis and its now in the system to
> be posted on the LAA web site."
>
> Anyone with a Classic filler hose who wants to replace it with aluminium
> can do so using this mod. John Archer <77alembert@gmail.com> is
> collecting names of those wanting a replacement pipe.
>
> Regards
>
> Pete
>
> G-RMAC Classic #109

> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All