Re: Europa-List: Outrigger fork

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger fork
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:38:03
Hi Dave

Photos attached showing parts, presume from your description it
Is the middle bag.

Regards
Donald

Sent from my iPhone

> On 15 Dec 2017, at 18:31, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:
>

> Hi Donald,
>
> The bit I need is the fork that actually holds the wheel at the bottom of t
he outrigger leg. The fork is made from thin flat steel shaped as a fork wit
h a round tube welded on top so that it can be attached to the outrigger leg
.

> Dave
>
>> On 15 Dec 2017, at 18:15, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote
:

om>

>> Hi Dave
>>
>> I have been at the airfield and have found all the mono parts for the out
riggers. Is it just the bits that are attached to the wing brackets for the o
utrigger legs you require?

>> Regards
>> Donald
>> G-PUPY
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 15 Dec 2017, at 09:42, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> Donald,
>>>
>>> Thanks again for your help.
>>> I have just had a fork snap in half at the top.
>>>
>>> Dave

.com>

ought a mono kit but built it as a tri gear.

=========
=========
=========
=========