Re: Europa-List: Outrigger fork

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger fork
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:31:50

Hi Donald,

The bit I need is the fork that actually holds the wheel at the bottom of the
outrigger
leg. The fork is made from thin flat steel shaped as a fork with a round
tube welded on top so that it can be attached to the outrigger leg.

Dave

> On 15 Dec 2017, at 18:15, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Dave
>
> I have been at the airfield and have found all the mono parts for the
> outriggers.
Is it just the bits that are attached to the wing brackets for the outrigger
legs you require?

> Regards
> Donald
> G-PUPY
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 15 Dec 2017, at 09:42, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:
>>

>> Donald,
>>
>> Thanks again for your help.
>> I have just had a fork snap in half at the top.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>>> On 15 Dec 2017, at 09:23, DONALD CAMERON <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Morning David
>>>
>>> I will have the out rigger forks in my box of bits as I had originally
>>> bought
a mono kit but built it as a tri gear.