Re: Europa-List: Re: Resins, faring compounds, etc, Need help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Resins, faring compounds, etc, Need help
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:53:03
I=99ll second Nigel=99s endorsement of
Super-Oilandrecommend that use of it be followed w/
Poly Fiber=99s =9CSmooth Prime=9Dalways a
good idea to use sequential products from the same manufacturer to
ensure compatibilityf.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/superfil.php?clickkey=8866

<http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/superfil.php?clickkey=886
6>

> It's prohibitively expensive - but  it bonds well, blocks down
predictably, fairs out seamlessly and is exceptionally light.
> Pre-warming the application tools (palette knife, straight edge etc.)
will ensure that the filler adheres to the substrate and doesn't "curl
up" behind.