Re: Europa-List: Tool kit and spares kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tool kit and spares kit
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:19:26

Hi Frank,
I carry with me an inner tube for the main tire (Monowheel), spare outrigger
arm,
battery charger, and a multi craft tool. Along with the glass fuel sampler,
small torch, paper maps, required documents, fuel cards, spare headphone
batteries,
first aid, ELT, window cleaner, oil rag and window cleaning rag. Not to
get mixed up!
Lastly, for me, a spare pair of spectacles.
Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 22/11/2017, at 8:17 AM, spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com> wrote:
>

> I have just finished my build and am thinking about what tools and what spares
to carry when I finally do start spreading my wings? There was a thread on here
some time ago which I have a print out of and have come across an article
in an old flyer magazine but thought Id ask the question myself.............so
what do you carry?