Re: Europa-List: Re: ELT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ELT
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 23:16:59
Paul,

you got it!

(and remember, UK is maybe taller but *WE *are larger,

that means we could easily populate here say 100.000.000 people)

And, if you Paul happen to like maths, think about this:

One (just one, not the largest) of our lake is around 100 km x 100 km
(we have say 100.000 lakes).

Thats The Lake Inari (all who have flown to Jos Okhuisen and Nordkap
have seen it,

Jos is living on the beech of The Lake Inari).

Now carefully:

During the winter its of course frozen. The thickness of ice is then
say 50-100 cm.

You can drive any truck or even tanks there then.

OK.

In the world there are about 7.600.000.000 people right now 2017.

Lets assume there are 10.000.000.000 people 2030.

They all could easily come to The Lake Inari (if we happen to invitate
them),

and stay over the ice quite comfortable and each person will have 1 m
for personal area.

Do you believe me?

All the people from the world to Finland and we could locate them over
one fucken frozen lake?

Am I grazy?

100 km x 100 km = 100.000 m x 100.000 m = 10.000.000.000 m.

Now you understand (at least I hope so)

- Finland is so big that we could populate you *all* easily...over just
one lake.

(how to get food? Just make a hole to the ice and get a fish. Do not ask
more).

***

I hope you all understand this was an ELT related case.

Raimo

allekirjoitus
<mailto:info@rwm.fi>
Paul Mansfield kirjoitti 3.11.2017 klo 15:26:

> Ah - Raimo covered this in more mathematical detail!

UK!"