Europa-List: New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS

Subject: Europa-List: New Owner of a 2001 Europa XS
From: Robert Piskorski <rv9a2000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 17:29:00
Hello,

I=99m new to this forum and new to the Europa.  Looking for
individual/s who know and/or fly the Europa XS Tri Gear in Arizona area.
 As a new owner of a used Europa, I=99m looking for guidance to
help me understand its construction and maintenance.  A sort of
=9Cmentor=9D if you will.  I have never built a plane kit,
I=99m a fairly new low time private pilot that may very well be in
way over his head.  But what I do know is that, I want to make my Europa
XS shine and be flying for years to come.
I purchased my Europa a little bit over a month ago and immediately
started to take it apart to learn about it. Since then I have managed to
fixed several wiring issues throughout the aircraft.  However, now I
=99m getting into areas that I never worked with, example (such as
composite repair possibly de-lamination).  Needless to say I have
questions on how to, what to use, etc..
If anyone here is willing to assist me by giving me advice or point me
to resources I can use through my project, please contact me.

Thank you