Europa-List: Trigear speed kit

Subject: Europa-List: Trigear speed kit
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 11:15:12

Just wondering if anyone has close up photos of the speed kit for the landing
gear.
I would like to see how it interfaces with
The underside of the fuse and the bottom of the legs. Just wondering if I should
build it myself, or hand over the massive wad of cash
To order it. If it is as I believe it to be, further improvements in drag
reduction
may be seen with a few tweaks at the top and bottom
Of each leg

Thanks... also if its a lot of photos feel free to send them directly to me if
you wish.

Regards
Craig.

Waiting for the primer to dry