Re: Europa-List: nose leg

Subject: Re: Europa-List: nose leg
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:21:06

Hi Danny,
Good to meet up today. Dont forget to call if you need a hand with your nose
leg.
Thanks for your offer of the use of your trailer if i need to get my ac to my
garage
or recover it, hope never have to!
Please consider me for first offer on it if you ever have no need for it.
Here are my details-
David Park.  (G-LDVO)
31 East Avenue
Heald Green
Cheadle
Cheshire
SK83DL
01612822137
07789755301
Best regards,
Dave Park

> On 14 Oct 2017, at 10:14, Danny <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
>           I know this is going to be a long shot, but does anyone have a nose
leg they don't need ? I know a lot of mono's have been converted to tri gear,
but I hav'nt known any Europa's converted from tri gear to mono :-(. As I said
a very long shot.