Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear Trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear Trailer
From: Ruedi Vogel <r.vogel@ggs.ch>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:41:28
Hi Hazel

I bought an excellent trailer by
http://avionic.pl/index.php/pl/kontakt-2/ Laszek Matuszek
---From Poland. It's special made for mine Europa Classic. The only information
he had for construction were some photos and the drawing from the AFM.
Price was about  12'000.- in 2013.

For the Tri-Gear it must be a little wider and the fuselage should turned
to prop side back, giving enough space for the wings.

I don't know where you live, but the best way would be visiting Laszek
with your Europa
for discussion and planing.

Best regards

--