RE: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear Trailer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear Trailer
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 21:53:42
Hi! Hazel Jackson.

I have a covered box type trailer to transport a Europa TRigear.  It
needs the maingear spats removed to enable the fuselage to be winched up
ramps into the transportation position. The wings and tailplanes stow
within the trailer.

I do not hire the trailer out but I am able to give you prices for an
aircraft move if you advise from where to where? With you assisting and
your insurance provision.

Just prior to last October  I recovered a trigear from  Troyes and
delivered it to Fenny Compton  Via The Chunnel  then about  a month
later removed it back to Nottingham for the owner.

Drop me a line and I may be able to assist. I strongly advise a
discussion your aircraft is worth more than to be damaged.

Regards

Bob Harrison   Europa G-PTAG