RE: Europa-List: Looks like Bud's area wasn't hit to bad

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Looks like Bud's area wasn't hit to bad
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:30:15
Mike,
I=92m glad you have a tail dragger to get some time in.  Is a Luscombe with
 a bad wheel alignment on steroids.  A Champ or Cub are too docile.  A Cita
bria with the stiff gear spring legs is pretty good or a short wing Piper p
acer.  Once you have the three point attitude down, it is a pussy cat.

I was weather cancelled for my stress test last week.  I have been unable t
o get it rescheduled this week.  I=92m itching to get back in the air and s
hould be good to go by the end of this month if I can get the doctors to co
operate.

I always like to have all the pilots on the policy.  Check with your insura
nce company, normally one test pilot or instructor pilot is not an extra ch
arge.  Also check as some companies will not insure the hull until a certai
n number of hours are on the airframe.

Early November is great.  We have another grandbaby coming this week and Gr
andmas have booked me for early October for two weeks.

Stay out of the sun out there, the weather channel shows its pretty brutal
right now.

Regards,
Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window