Re: Europa-List: UK trip report Scilly Isles

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK trip report Scilly Isles
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:41:03

Hello Graeme,
                          It's a pity you didn't arrive on Friday we flew in
from
Tatenhill and departed the following day. It was my 30th visit we normally
stay for a month or so, that's when I was sailing. My first flight to St Mary's
was an experience landing on 14. My Europa 053 is a conventional Taildragger
G-BWEG with no frills. I've sailed and delivered yachts sail and motor all over
Europe and nothing compares to the Scillies.
Best wishes
Jim Kelly

Sent from my iPad

> On 29 Aug 2017, at 20:42, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> https://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=105228
> In case anyone is vaguely interested
> Lovely place
>
> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3