Re: Europa-List: aileron balancing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: aileron balancing
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:01:52
Rowlandyou could try some tunsten carbide grinding dust from you local tool
 grinder?Mixed with a little epoxy its heavier than lead.Also polish off so
me of the paint, at the trailing edge will have most effect of course.

Graham

    On Tuesday, 29 August 2017, 17:27, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.