Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:12:40

Hi Jonathan. I think where I had difficulty was the fact that I didn't use his
frame and the fact that he supplied me with a heat exchanger and not an oil
cooler.
His instructions for routing the plumbing didnt work out around the Europa
engine frame and getting the water hoses to and from the heat exchanger required
holes to be cut in the ducting support brackets which mount to the firewall.
Also my radiator is quite large and the inlet and outlets come through the
sides of the ducting under the engine and not out the top as per Europa design.
Anyway it's all fitted now and hope to have no issues with overheating like
you. On a final note Donald was also kind enough to talk with me over the phone
about his experiences which helped.

Frank

Read this topic online here: