Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 17:25:14

Hi Frank,

I completed fitting Nev's cowlings in February and they have solved the
overheating
problems I was experiencing with a 912ULS in a Classic cowl. I also fitted
his engine bearer frame and the weight and balance done after completing
everything
gave a result that was almost 3 lbs lighter. The old Classic double silencer
system was heavy!

At Nev's suggestion I wrote out some guidance for others who also bought his
marvellous
creation and sent them to a couple of other customers. I've no idea whether
anyone made use of them, but pm me if you want a copy.

Engine : Rotax 914ULS

Engine mount: Nev Eyre

Classic kit: 054

Read this topic online here: