Re: Europa-List: First solo A238

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First solo A238
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:44:55

William, thanks. No tearing rush as the upcoming issue has just gone to
press, although nothing like putting pen to paper whilst the process and
excitement of the first flight is still fresh in the mind! David

On 2017-08-22 13:28, William Daniell wrote:

> David I would be delighted. give me about two weeks.
> Will
>
> William Daniell LONGPORT
>
> +57 310 295 0744
>
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 3:31 AM, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
> William, Congratulations on behalf of the Club. It would be good to have a
> brief
account of your build process (+ trials & tribulations!) and the first flight
for the Europa Flyer.