Re: Europa-List: Strobe wiring?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Strobe wiring?
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 14:47:58
While on the subject i am getting pulses of interference on my radio with my
 skyflash? Has anyone had similar problem and know the fix.
Dave Park G-LDVO

> On 20 Aug 2017, at 11:57, Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Davind, sent you a pad document that i have if it helps - has a green wire
 in the diagrams.

> If any use then perhaps the Europa site Webmaster might consider adding to
 the knowledge pool on the Europa Site for future as they Airworld now out o
f business.

> Alan
>
> GCDPY
>> On 19 Aug 2017, at 21:34, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>>
>> I am down to almost the last wire from my old fuselage to connect to the n
ew bit and new panel and have run up against a problem with my Airworld Skyf
lash single head strobe. The wire coming from the driver unit is a fairly he
avy gauge 3 core unshielded one with red, black and green wires. My problem i
s what to do with the green wire. The installation guide I have kept since 2
000 doesn't mention it. Airworld went out of business a while ago. Internet s
earch for a wiring diagram has drawn a blank, only turning up the same insta
llation guide I already have, which is good on actual hardware fixing but no
 hint about the green wire. The  driver is up in the tail cone where I reall
y do not want to go! Can anyone help please?