Re: Europa-List: Strobe wiring?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Strobe wiring?
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 11:57:22
Davind, sent you a pad document that i have if it helps - has a green
wire in the diagrams.

If any use then perhaps the Europa site Webmaster might consider adding
to the knowledge pool on the Europa Site for future as they Airworld now
out of business.

Alan

GCDPY
> On 19 Aug 2017, at 21:34, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> I am down to almost the last wire from my old fuselage to connect to
the new bit and new panel and have run up against a problem with my
Airworld Skyflash single head strobe. The wire coming from the driver
unit is a fairly heavy gauge 3 core unshielded one with red, black and
green wires. My problem is what to do with the green wire. The
installation guide I have kept since 2000 doesn't mention it. Airworld
went out of business a while ago. Internet search for a wiring diagram
has drawn a blank, only turning up the same installation guide I already
have, which is good on actual hardware fixing but no hint about the
green wire. The  driver is up in the tail cone where I really do not
want to go! Can anyone help please?