Re: Europa-List: Europa VNE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa VNE
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 17:33:38
Me too! :-)
Thx,
Pete

> On Aug 5, 2017, at 5:17 PM, GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Le 05/08/2017 =C3- 23:05, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk a =C3=A9crit :
>> Gilles, These speeds were at 100% power (as opposed to the 115% max power
 available on the 914 for just 5mins). It was several years ago now and I ha
ve long since lost the paper that had those sort of other details on, but I r
emember it as a typical British summer day - probably around 20C. At 6500ft &
 up the pitch was on its coarse stop and probably I could have gone faster w
ith a coarser  coarse setting. I will send you the report written at the tim
e.