Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2017 - almost here!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2017 - almost here!
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 08:25:00
Looks like I=99m driving again this year.  Alternator died this
week.  Bud is sending a replacement but I doubt I=99ll have time
to install and test.  Should arrive in Oshkosh on Sunday.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com