Europa-List: Re: IMC Night application - Propeller

Subject: Europa-List: Re: IMC Night application - Propeller
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:07:41

Hi Graeme,

I've just finished (I hope) kitting my plane out for the IFR certification. I'm
in the same hangar as Peter Pengilly who is one of the LAA chaps that's made
all this possible. I'm waiting for him to get some time and then the next step
if for a test pilot to check if the Europa is going to be a suitable model.

I sounds like you may be a little further along the process than me. Also, I
have
a Warp Drive carbon(?) prop, so I'm not sure if I'll have the same issue as
you regarding the prop.

Perhaps we should compare notes, etc? Two heads and all that. Email or call me
if you'd like to chat.

Regards
Carl
07810 565196