Re: Europa-List: Re: Radiator leak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Radiator leak
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:07:46

Thanks for the reply Graeme. The leak does appear to be from the vicinity of the
port pipe to rad joint. I checked the jubilee clips and that one was was not
especially tight. Tightened it up and will see what happens after the next
flight.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

> On 11 Jun 2017, at 20:58, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> I had a small leak on mine a while back, starboard side about 1" up just where
the horizonatal tube meets the column.  Changed the radiator.
> You are sure its not the port pipe to rad joint though leaking a bit after
> flight?
the presure builds up there when the pump stops.

> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3