Re: Europa-List: Re: Tragedy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tragedy
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 21:28:04
Rick,

You took really my heart.

***

My deepest condolences to all and their families who have lost their
dearest with Europa.

Too many. Thats something we _really_ should talk.

***

I talked just once with Neville. That was around 1998, when I started to
build my Europa.

I asked him how about children in Europa.

He encouraged me to make certain children seats to my Europas backseat.

I did, and we were and are happy. *
*

*Thanks, My Dear Neville!!!*

His English was not so book written but my English was just a fucken
shit during those days - however we managed it very well say 20-years ago.

I do remember him forever.

Raimo

---From Finland

OH-XRT

allekirjoitus <mailto:info@rwm.fi>
Rick Moss kirjoitti 31.5.2017 klo 19:42:

> Someone much wiser than me wrote:
>
> "To my mind flying is something of a lottery - something - anything - can leap
up and bite you no matter what you fly, how often or how little you fly, how
much or how little experience you have, how much you anticipate or how
intrinsically
safe and well maintained the aircraft type or how well you and other people
are trained.

> We can only grieve for the lost, sympathise with their friends and relatives,
perhaps raise a defiant toast to a fallen brother and think to ourselves 'there
but for the grace of god go I'.

> Perhaps we can take hope by learning something positive from the investigation
to mean that our comrades life was not spent in vain; put into practice the
findings and hope it never happens again....

> In the intervening period we continue taking to the air, as our flying
> ancestors
have done, knowing, and hoping that our friends know, that in the event that
something does befall us we are enjoying the privilege of being able to do
so. "