Re: Europa-List: Nev Eyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nev Eyre
From: Jeff@rmmm.net <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 06:02:05

I remember Nev drew the short straw so he had to drive the display truck with
the
crew to Oshkosh back in 98 or so. According to the police his driver log book
for the truck wasn't up to par he needed to hang out in Tennessee for 8 hours.
We were along his route so went and got him took him to our house. Had steak
and a great meal my wife put on for him and the crew. My build was at 60% or
so. Having Nev there to answer and point saved me countless hours on the build!
A good kind man has been lost!! My sincere condolences to his family. Seems
men like Nev always figured out a way to leave this world having fun! Way to
go Nev!!! You'll be missed big time!!!!!

Jeff Roberts
 N128LJ  A258