Europa-List: Nev Eyre

Subject: Europa-List: Nev Eyre
From: David Joyce <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 08:44:11

 A great ambassador, knowledgeable,passionate and very sad loss to our Euro
pa community.
RIPNev.........
David Joyce "The other one"=C2-Sent to you=C2-by David JoyceHot Tubs, S
wimming Pools & =C2-Saunas for discerning owners................
www.eastmidsspas.com=C2-
The Zycomm Building 51 Nottingham Road Ripley Derbys DE5 3AS250 Meters from
 Sainsbury's Island=C2-0800 4102122 and Direct Mobile 07973 675755

    On Monday, 22 May 2017, 9:23, "davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk" <davidjoyce@d