Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 05/21/17

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 05/21/17
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:00:32
A very sad loss to all who had the good fortune to meet him. Nev RIP
Jim Kelly G-BWEG

On 22 May 2017 8:13 a.m., "Europa-List Digest Server" <
europa-list@matronics.com> wrote:

*

   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive

Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style
82701&View=html&Chapter 17-05-21&Archive=Europa

Text Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style
82701&View=txt&Chapter 17-05-21&Archive=Europa

   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive

                           Europa-List Digest Archive
                                      ---
                     Total Messages Posted Sun 05/21/17: 5

Today's Message Index:
----------------------

     1. 05:42 PM - Nev Eyre  (rampil)
     2. 06:06 PM - Re: Nev Eyre  (Pete)
     3. 10:53 PM - Re: Nev Eyre  (spcialeffects)
     4. 11:14 PM - Re: Re: Nev Eyre  (david park)
     5. 11:50 PM - Nev Eyre  (Roger Sheridan)

________________________________  Message 1  ______________________________
_______

Subject: Europa-List: Nev Eyre
From: "rampil" <ira.rampil@gmail.com>

I sadly report that it appears our old friend Nev
passed away this morning at an RC racing event.
It seems from witnesses that it was a medical event
and bystander and EMT resuscitation efforts were
unavailing.

A really terrible day for the world-wide Europa
community.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here:

________________________________  Message 2  ______________________________
_______

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nev Eyre
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>

Neville?? shockingly terrible and sad!

My condolences to his family and the europa extended family that new him (i
only
knew him through this forum, and his many appearances in the various europa
video media).

His many contributions to the europa will also be sadly missed.
Regards,
Pete :-(

________________________________  Message 3  ______________________________
_______

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Nev Eyre
From: "spcialeffects" <spcialeffects@aol.com>

Such sad news to wake up to. Legend

Read this topic online here:

________________________________  Message 4  ______________________________
_______

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Nev Eyre
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>

He was with me at Sleap helping to fit his design of cowls on my Europa
last weekend.
A sad loss for his family and the Europa comunity.
Dave Park  G-LDVO

Dave Park

_______

From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>

Nev was so capable, I felt he could fix anything.