Europa-List: RE: Neville Eyres

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Neville Eyres
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 09:36:40
Hi! Ivan,

I am obliged that you would think to let me know the very sad news of
Neville's untimely passing. A sure tragedy for his immediate family to which
I pass my sincere condolences.  I don't wish to message Carol direct to
cause her more pain but I know that Nev shared  my sense of humour about all
things, as well as  PC and political probably with her too? Whenever we
spoke on the phone we used to enjoy a rant which I will sorely miss
especially his famous advice, when I had a fuel blockage, that I should
shave the dog !

Bless him , Carol, all his family and friends who extended world wide.
Please Ivan let her know my thoughts at this sad time.

Sincerely

Bob Harrison and Sandra  Europa  G-PTAG.