Europa-List: Re: PilotAware installation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: PilotAware installation
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 13:20:54

Mine is being mounted at an angle with P3i antenna pointing down on the back of
the baggage bay rim behind my head and near as the top as possible. The small
antenna I am intending to glue on the cieling of the fuslage away from the fuel
filler pipe.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500 &amp; SD on Nexus,
280 hours &amp; 5 years on the Mono, 900 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: