Re: Europa-List: PilotAware installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PilotAware installation
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 16:24:25

I fitted mine on the passenger shelf, starboard side of the panel. Not very neat
but works fine. One day I might move it somewhere out of sight.

It really is a brilliant unit, the other day it showed another aircraft on a
converging
course. I knew where the other aircraft was but could not see it. Sure
enough it appeared exactly where the Aware unit said it would.

The Mk1 eyeball is remarkable limited in distance when looking for a small plane
in a big sky.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG

> On 14 May 2017, at 15:14, Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info> wrote:
>

> Hi All
>
> Just wondering where people are fitting the PilotAware unit in the Europa.  I
am thinking of the shelf on rear D panel in my non extended baggage bay or a
little higher up on a new bracket.