Re: Europa-List: Tail Plane Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail Plane Fitting
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 10:10:22

< I will measure tomorrow and then try to find a supply of imperial sized pipe
in NZ, failing that I will have to place an Aircraft Spruce order.

Graeme,

The pins on my TP12 drive plates were a long way out of alignment as supplied.

All I did was drill a 1/4" hole in the end of a piece of straight solid bar
approx
300 mm in length.  Placing the rod over the pins, I then made the necessary
adjustments until the bar was parallel to the torque tube when viewed in two
planes at right angles to each other.

Drilling the hole of course requires the use of a lathe but that should not be
too hard to come by.

Cheers

Kingsley in Oz