Re: Europa-List: Re: D & D Aircraft

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: D & D Aircraft
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 16:31:57

Wow,
Thanks for going to the trouble Jim very ingenious!
I suspected the same. I have been building for about 30 40 years my latest is a
Europa Trike a great touring aircraft.
In the distant past i bought some countersunk stainless washers which i am sure
came from D & D. They are about .62 inch outer  dia. And i was trying to match
them with a few more  D & D showed them as DWO8SS and DWO10SS. 25 of each.
After i ordered them i got an email confirming the order, may be automatic?. But
have been unable to contact since then.
I dont think funds were taken from my account.
Maybe the owner is ill?
Thanks for the info, you should be Cop!
As i was for 30 years!
Best regards
Dave Park
G-LDVO

> On 1 May 2017, at 16:13, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Dave,
>
> I tried the telephone and fax numbers. Both are not in service.  I also tried
the 1-800 number but the prompts take you to a what appears to be an internet
scam.

> I looked a Google maps and found a business at 24 Stickney.  I called him
> (Jeff
Church (603-926-9888).  He said D&D is located across the parking lot from
his business, about 80 feet away.   He said he thinks D&D is out of business.
He has not seen the owners car in several weeks and he thinks the business has
been struggling.