Europa-List: Re: D & D Aircraft

Subject: Europa-List: Re: D & D Aircraft
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 08:13:26

Dave,

I tried the telephone and fax numbers. Both are not in service.  I also tried
the
1-800 number but the prompts take you to a what appears to be an internet scam.

I looked a Google maps and found a business at 24 Stickney.  I called him (Jeff
Church (603-926-9888).  He said D&D is located across the parking lot from his
business, about 80 feet away.   He said he thinks D&D is out of business.  He
has not seen the owners car in several weeks and he thinks the business has
been struggling.

What are you trying to purchase?  Can I help you find it elsewhere?

Jim Butcher

Read this topic online here: