Re: Europa-List: stefan ingemarsson conctact details sought

Subject: Re: Europa-List: stefan ingemarsson conctact details sought
From: Gert Dalgaard Sørensen <stabelvej9@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:32:20
Try  stefan.ingemarsson@gmail.com <mailto:stefan.ingemarsson@gmail.com>

Regards
Gert Dalgaard
OY-GDS

<rowlandcarson@gmail.com>:

<rowlandcarson@gmail.com>

> I=99ve just tried to contact Stefan Ingemarsson about his
silicon hoses for Europa oil & water, but I get a bounce message:

> =9CYour message wasn't delivered to ingemarsson.s@telia.com
because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary
spaces and try again.=9D

> Unless my eyes deceive me, I have copied the address accurately from
Stefan=99s ad in the Dec 2016 issue of the Europa Flyer. Does
anyone know a correct and up-to date address for Stefan, please?