Europa-List: stefan ingemarsson conctact details sought

Subject: Europa-List: stefan ingemarsson conctact details sought
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:22:21

Ive just tried to contact Stefan Ingemarsson about his silicon hoses for Europa
oil & water, but I get a bounce message:

Your message wasn't delivered to ingemarsson.s@telia.com because the address
couldn't
be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Unless my eyes deceive me, I have copied the address accurately from Stefans ad
in the Dec 2016 issue of the Europa Flyer. Does anyone know a correct and up-to
date address for Stefan, please?

in friendship

Rowland