Re: Europa-List: Shelf-life of Europa's thermoplastic polymer microspher

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Shelf-life of Europa's thermoplastic polymer microspheres
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:49:43

those microspheres are Gods hint at eternity

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 7:49 AM, tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> I purchased an early model kit (S/N A011) from the USA a few years back. The
project was started in about 1999. The kit came with two rather large boxes of
what I now know are thermoplastic polymer microspheres which Europa use in their
finishing process.

> I've tried to find on the Web what the shelf-life (if any) these micorspheres
have. Does anyone in this forum have experience with these fillers? Can I still
use them reliably after 18 or so years?  I plan to do some testing closer to
when I need them but information about them would be helpful.