Europa-List: Shelf-life of Europa's thermoplastic polymer microspheres

Subject: Europa-List: Shelf-life of Europa's thermoplastic polymer microspheres
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:49:10

Hi all,

I purchased an early model kit (S/N A011) from the USA a few years back. The
project
was started in about 1999. The kit came with two rather large boxes of what
I now know are thermoplastic polymer microspheres which Europa use in their
finishing process.

I've tried to find on the Web what the shelf-life (if any) these micorspheres
have.
Does anyone in this forum have experience with these fillers? Can I still
use them reliably after 18 or so years?  I plan to do some testing closer to
when I need them but information about them would be helpful.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tony Vaccarella
Sydney