Europa-List: Re: Trig TY91

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Trig TY91
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 02:43:39

I'm currently installing the TY91 into a new panel.

Because I had to do both the Mode S and 8.33 I decide to start a panel from
scratch.

I haven't used the Trig equipment "in vane" yet, But from the installation point
of view, very easy.

I did select it for three main reasons. Firstly I preferred the user interface
to the others, secondly the control heads do allow for very flexible
installations,
and thirdly, the integrated intercom, removes the need for a separate piece
of kit.

I am trying to find a window of a few days in the next weeks to install the
panel,
and complete the last bits of wiring. I need to install an RDAC to run MGL
EFIS/EMS in addition. I can report back once I have done the final fit to the
aircraft.

Read this topic online here: