AW: Europa-List: 912ULS Carb drip trays

Subject: AW: Europa-List: 912ULS Carb drip trays
From: A. Buess Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:23:21

Richard,

I have also a 912ULS with the Skydrive carb heaters. The drip trays fit. The
original Rotax mount didn't go with this setup and I had to make my own
attachment - no real problem. If you like I could send you some pictures.

Regards, Alfred

Alfred Buess
CH-3700 Spiez, Switzerland
Europa XS HB-YKI, Ercoupe 415-E N94804