Europa-List: Re: Mouse in mono

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mouse in mono
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:24:39

Can't speak from Europa experience (I am still building), but having worked for
Fokker in Product Support, this is not new. We once had a Fokker 70 flown back
---From Indonesia. The books were in boxes in the aisle, and when inspected in
Amsterdam were found to have been chewed on by a rat. Back in Jakarta they swore
the books had been in good nick when they were put on board. Good chance the
rat was therefore (still) on the plane. Problem is that like all rodents the
buggers have a particular affinity for wiring insulation. The whole plane had
to be fumigated, stripped and inspected just in case.

Not saying you should do that, but it may well be worthwhile checking where it
could have been and have a good look there.

--------
Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: