Europa-List: Re: Arplst PV50 - Last Stand... Sort of...

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Arplst PV50 - Last Stand... Sort of...
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:29:11

Hi Graham,

I have BXUM, Dave's old classic girl. (Although she's PH-ADH now)

Next weekend I am away, but the weekend after 25th/26th, I will take off the
Arplast
and carefully measure the blade-moments.

When I reinsert the weights, how did you do it in the past. Was my thoughts
about
mixing the lead with epoxy and sliding it along the bore until the correct
moment is achieved correct? Or should I be doing something else to install the
lead weight?

I will leave the penny washers alone, I need to check if they have the same
number,
but I am sure they do. I'm not sure where I got the info from about dynamically
balancing them.

Cheers

Jon

Read this topic online here: