Europa-List: Re: 1.5 degrees right?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 1.5 degrees right?
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 15:03:25

Wow and what a plethora of replies! Thanks very much to all of you.

Shortly after I posted this topic and before any replies came in, a fellow
Europa
pilot confirmed in advance much of what you guys have explained and your
are excellent.

He mentioned that when he let someone else have a go on the Europa's controls,
the guy was caught out by the amount of left yaw during the go-around at low
speed
---From a missed approach. My friend had to assist, so clearly some people would
benefit from the engine being offset by 1.5 degrees.

I suppose that once anyone gets used to the aircraft, then applying right pedal
when increasing power becomes instinctive.

Read this topic online here: