Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 12/25/16

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 12/25/16
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 01:32:55
Tony, thanks!

you will get asap. You are not alone happily - I have got quite a lot
encouraging feedback from our community about my story.

Put one smile, show ass to another. Thats life. Those who like, read,
and those who doesnt like, please dont read.

Today (yesterday actually) I had my last flight 2016, and thats because
my flying insurande ended 28.12.2016.

I think I can write something. Also some photos. And some words about
arctic winter flying. It will be cold here soon...

Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT #417
Finland

PS: you wrote "downunder", am I then "upabove"?

allekirjoitus <mailto:info@rwm.fi>