Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 12/25/16

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 12/25/16
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 14:12:07
Hi Raimo,

I am glad to hear that you are having a happy Christmas and enjoying
your traditions in Lempl with your family.  I really enjoy your
stories - you sound just like many of my aviation friends - sometimes it
goes wonderfully well, sometimes there is the odd hiccup.

I know you live in a cold climate and I am sure that you do not attempt
to fly with any frost on your wings. As you know, this can be bad for
your health.

With very best wishes for the New Year.

Cheers, John

Europa XS mono. N262WF. Mooresville, North Carolina.
996 hours (1,000 soon I hope)