Re: Europa-List: 10 inch Dynon in a Mono

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 10 inch Dynon in a Mono
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 19:56:41
Martinthough I opted for the 7=9D Skyview, principally
because I have a stand-alone EMS and will not have to split-screen the
Dynon to get that data, because of associated layout decisions regarding
back up steam gauges, I too needed to decrease the width of the recess
for the gear/flap handle by approx. 1/2=9Da bit of handy
hacksaw work is all it tookI=99ll send pixs directly to
youFred

> On Dec 1, 2016, at 6:44 PM, Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com> wrote:
>
> I'm still determined to upgrade my Europa monowheel to an EFIS and
have pretty much settled on the 10 inch Dynon display.

> So I'm in my early stages of panel planning I have determined that the
standard mono panel moulding is not quite wide enough for the 10 in
screen.

> It needs building up to the left by maybe 1/2 inch which starts to
encroach into the recess for the gear/flap handle.