Re: Europa-List: Re: Airmaster or =?UTF-8?Q?Woodcomp=3F?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Airmaster or =?UTF-8?Q?Woodcomp=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 22:18:19

Frank, I think it is a complete redesign, including thepitch change stop
system, which is now apparently much simpler to adjust. But if you want
more detail youcould probably get it from Kevin Dilks. Regards, David

On 2016-11-09 19:45, spcialeffects wrote:

> Hi David. This re-design is good news as i'll be ordering my Woodcomp early
> next
year from Kevin Dilks. Have they done anything with the motor as i have heard
of these running away to either fully fine or fully course.

> Frank X- kit 165
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=462246#462246 [1]

Links: