RE: Europa-List: Mods ???

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mods ???
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:44:00
Hi Paul,

Go to the LAA website and look up the Standard Mods for the Europa.  You
will see that there is a standard mod for the Welan strobes and the fuel
contents system.  Your installation may be different but it gives you a
starting point.  The Europa Club website also has mod information and there
is a list of Factory mods on the Europa website.

The LAA inspector is checking that you have built the aircraft in accordance
with the build manual.  He cannot approve variations (Mods) to the approved
build specification.  Not much help to you now but it saves delay at the end
of the build if you get mod approval for design changes as you go along,
rather than waiting until submission of the final paperwork.

Regards

Brian Davies