Europa-List: Mods ???

Subject: Europa-List: Mods ???
From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:27:48
Having recently completed my Europa (NG) to my inspectors satisfaction I
find the LAA having issues with some of my work ??? which may have to be
considered as 'mods'?
These are....1) the installation of the 'europa supplied' fuel guage &
sender
                     2) the installation of wingtip lights (Whelan
nav/strobe)
                     3) the installation of Dynon Efis/AOA pitot to act
as stall warner
                     4) the use of 'Colorol' paint applied with a roller
as per the article published by the LAA
If anyone has a 'G' reg Europa with any of these 'mods' flying I would
be grateful for any details to pass on to the LAA & get my 'permit
!!!???
          Thanks for your help once again.   Paul Munford  kit 625